FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I am looking for a water pump and impeller for my Chrysler 20 HP engine because salt water has eaten the aluminum up . I hope there are someone here can help me.
Engine number 202HA. Serial number 1235
. The engine is from 1970.
Water pump number 144060
I think Impeller number is 901065