FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi. I have a 2004 Johnson four stroke 115HP with about 330 hours on it. When returning to idle after running, as low as 2000rpm, the engine will shut off. It will fire right back up. I have a fuel/water separator installed, and have replaced it (had no water). I put new plugs in it, and it still...