FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I'm new here but I've browsed the site in the past to get my 88 force 125 running. Now I'm starting to tune the engine up and I noticed that I only have 12.1 volts at about 4500 RPM's. is the likely culprit the stator or the regulator, and how do I go about checking? Thanks in advance