FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
The copper tube has a plastic one attached and when i installed the bottom to the upper i was making sure they went together in to the upper part of drive
Yes mufs and kicks water i meam pumps water. I dont know about oil or power stering cooler ill check tomorrow . And i changed the impeller only all else like housing looked good no cracks or nothing
Yes mufs and kicks water i meam pumps water. I dont know about oil or power stering cooler ill check tomorrow . And i changed the impeller only all else like housing looked good no cracks or nothing
I have a issue with my merc cruiser alpha 1 generation 1 Stern drive I've replaced the Impeller and I still cannot get it to kick water this is a 1987 marlin with a straight 4 cyl .
It runs great I have token the lower half off 3 times to see if I can get to fix i Have ran water to all the...