FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Guys I am new here, I just bought a 89 bayline capri with a Force 125 on, I was using the boat today and was going at a slow speed and was trimming the motor up, the trim just stopped working. When I hit trim button now I can hear the switch/ solonoid clicking. Can you give me any ideas...