FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Any chance you could share that part#? I've Googled for hours the model # on my engine and I cant find anything that will convert the tiller throttle to remote control. I see all kinds of kits the will hook up to a Evinrude where the throttle assemble is down on the side of the engine, but...
I'm near Cincinnati Ohio. I'm sure I can mfg some brackets and get it to work, but its such a clean and very very well taken care of engine that I dont want to do anything diy to it if I can help it.
I have a 1990 Evinrude 8hp that I want to convert to all remote control. I've spent some time searching the web, but what I've found doesn't really pertain to my particular model. There is no mount to attach the gear selector cable, the throttle cable routes around and behind the engine and...