FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2003 Yamaha F-225. I hit bottom a couple of months ago and since then when I raise or lower the motor the power trim/tilt motor bogs down and stops. If I let it sit a few seconds I can get it to go all the way up or down but it seems to be getting worse. The fluid tank is full and very...
I need some ideas from someone please. I own a 2003 Sailfish 2360 with the same year Yammy 225 4 stroke. Last June the engine blew a piston (at only 300 hrs and regular maintenance performed). It was still under extended warranty and the local dealer got Yamaha to replace the engine and...