FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I swapped out my mercarb last year to the Holley 300 cfm 2300 marine carb. Has anyone tried using a wideband o2 sensor to tune their carb. So far my carb is extremely rich from idle to wide open. My idle was 10.0 and my midrange was 11.5 to 12.4 and wide open was back to 11.5. My boat ran...
Hi guys, I have a 1987 Alpha one drive and have replaced the gimbal bearing and bellows but couldn't get the upper shift shaft out of the bellhousing because it was stripped. I am going to try and salvage the shaft if I can but cannot find out which screw comes out first. Does the long set...