FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Sorry for long post. I have a 2001 280ss Formula with twin 350 Mag MPI, 360 hours.
First time alarm sounds @ WOT I back off throttle looking at gauges for problem, alarm goes off, I never saw anything on gauges, went on with the rest of our trip with no problem running 3200-3400 RPM. Took out...