FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If you can't be bothered to help someone then don't bother post that you could. This forum exists to do.just that... Help each other.
Enjoy your potatoes!
Still haven't gotten any further on my search. I have 3 90 degree fittings that look like they go into the intake manifold and I have 3 straight fittings that I think go to the crank bearings.
Using a vacuum gauge, I can see vacuum and pressure at the 90 degree fittings and only vacuum at the...
Hello, I'm trying to replace the oil system back onto a motor that was brought to me. I was able to get the oil injection lines back into place, but I can find the routing for the Oil lines to the crank bearings in the case. Manual doesn't mention them. Can someone send me pics or let me...
I've got one of these motors that someone removed the oil system from it. They left open fittings on the port side of the motor that go into the case and intake manifold. Can you send pictures of what the plumbing is supposed to look like on that side?