FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
New problem this year, the boat is taking on water. After investigation there is a hose coming out the hull, under the motor on the right side (if you are in the boat looking at the front the motor) the hose appears to run back up inside the hull but I can not determine where or what it could...
I have a 1978 Glastron with a Merc 898 Chevy 305 a (I think a Prestoline pump). Last year I had problems with the four o rings on the bottom of the pump blowing for no apparent reason. Before I spend the money on a new pump I thought I would take the original apart to see if there was any...