FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I did contact am Avon supplier here in the UK but was told that this product was no longer available. Even if they were it could be cheaper to buy a new boat.
That looks like the puppy. I will continue to dig around. Maybe a supplier can put me in touch with the manufacturer who might have original drawings (no doubt on parchment with a quill pen!)
I am sure that questions like this have been asked many times but a search on the forum surprisingly has no hits. I have an old Avon Redcrest which seems to be in reasonable condition but it does not have a solid floor. I have been told that these are no longer available. Does anyone have the...