FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 19' Bayliner. I just replaced the engine and noticed that my RPM's are not as high as the manual says they should be. With my old engine I only ran about 3800-4000 RPM's in WOT. Now with this new engine I am only running about 3400-3500 rpm's in WOT. The engine now has about 10 hrs on...
I have a 2001 Bayliner with a 4.3l 290 hp engine. I just replaced the engine block and took it out for its first on water test. I know that all the gauges on the display panel (Oil, RPM's, Gas, and Oil Pressure) usually drop to zero when I turn the engine off. When I took it out I noticed the...
I have a 2001 Bayliner with a 4.3l 290 hp engine. I just replaced the engine block and took it out for its first on water test. I know that all the gauges on the display panel (Oil, RPM's, Gas, and Oil Pressure) usually drop to zero when I turn the engine off. When I took it out I noticed the...
I have a crack block due to freezing and was looking for a replacement long block (with heads) Found a company in Fl called RapidO Marine. Has anyone heard of them? They seem to have the best price and shipping cost for my 4.3l engine, but not sure if paying extra money to another company is...