FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just an FYI Problem solved.
Not sure why it was wired the way it was (that's the way it was when i bought it). I ended up rewiring it the way it showed in Manual #25 and everything works great. Now I have a new alternator as back-up.
When I turn my battery on it powers up all the gauges with the ignition key off. The engine will start using the key but will not shut off unless you turn the battery off. I discovered if I leave the orange wire off the starter it works fine. Not sure on the charging part as I am waiting on my...