FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Went to the lake this weekend had reverse when leaving the dock. At some point between then and returning about 4 hours later boat went forward when trying to reverse.
Took boat out this weekend. Somewhere between leaving the dock and returning some 4 hours later I lost reverse. No grinding, just when moving shifter in to reverse the boat would move forward instead of backwards.
Reverse was working when I left the dock. Cables are attached to the bracket...
Hello Everyone,
My summer project has been a 1989 Baretta Sucess 200 4.3L with a Cobra Stern Drive. My question is about the Gimble housing itself.
The lower anode has 2 slotted holes that match up to 2 round holes in the gimble housing. The holes in the housing appear to be right below the...
Hi Fellow Boaters,
I am trying to work some bugs out with my motor. I'll First give you a little history.
I bought this boat last November. I have had the boat out 6 to 7 times this years with no issues at all. She has been running quite well. On our last outing she took off fine (cruising...