FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thank you for the info, very helpful. I notice on your sketch that it didn’t have the large nylon washer between the mounting leg and rubber gasket to the outer hull. Do you remember if your kit came with it? I agree, after I get the backing plates in, doesn’t look like a lot of room to add...
I see you guys say use 1/2 inch plywood, the kit I received from aerial waketowers has the 1/2 inch, my mistake on the 1/4 inch. The play wood is 5x8 and in the places I think I can mount them I would probably have to trim down to may 4x8 to 3.5x8. That’s why I was hoping someone had pictures...
I have access to front and back just not sure on the mounting part. I know I need reinforcement and I do have 1/4 marine grade plywood, just need to see how someone may have install theirs and if they have any pictures they’re willing to share.
I have a 1999 Reinell 197 that I’m trying to install a Aerial Airbourne 2.0 wakeboard tower on. A lot of people say it’s not too hard to do. I’m mechanically good with my hands mainly on cars. Trying to find mounting points to the boat isn’t that easy in my opinion. I can see after I complete...