FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1974 johnson 70 hrse outboard and need to know what color wires go where
I turn the key but nothing happens 'If I connect cables to battery and put on pos - neg .it turns the motor
I have an early 80s johnson 70 outboard that dont pump water Impellier is good and turns with shaft.fires rite up .I put ears on it and even took it to the lake and still not pissing water.that little thing on shaft to hold impeller is there.Any help would be great