FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey there everyone.
I have a garmin fish finder / depth finder and the transducer has been ripped off. The part number i can not seem to find at all it is a 6 pin harness and here is the part number incase anyone knows of a transducer that may work with it
Thanks for all the help everyone
Hey there everyone glad to be back here! Been a while since I owned a boat but back into the game again and very happy to be.
I just purchaspurchased regal 1800 fastrac with a 4.3 merc in it.
One issue im having is the tach is not working it is stuck around 2000rpm and don't move at all...
Hey everyone, I am having an issue with my 200hp evinrude when I advance the throttle. If I put the throttle all the way forward it well put along for about 1-2 minutes then it picks up and moves along pretty good. The motor sat for a aprox 4 years and it barley ran at the first of this project...
was just wondering if someone can tell me the correct way to put together a spark plug wire for my evinrude... the end that goes inside the boot is a little coil looking thing with a hook .. how does it join to the wire?
Hey everyone I have a 200 hp Evinrude its a 1979 and I finally got it running and when I run the water on it and start it up even at idle the tach says about 2500 rpm... I know this is wayyy to high.. can anyone tell me where to start with this ?
Hey everyone im new to the whole boating scene and I purchased my first boat the end of last summer but never got to actually work on it untell this year. The boat is a 1978 Centruty Closed Bow Classic, there is a link at the bottom of the post to see the same model. As for a motor it has a 1979...
Hey guys and gals im new to the boating world this is actually my first boat of my own, its a 1978 CENTURY closed bow Classic and the inboard motor was swapped for a 1979 Evinrude 200940A 200hp outboard. The problem im having is the motor well not turn off with the key, when I turn the key off i...