FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
So I looked through the FAQ's and didn't see a reference there so I thought maybe this is the appropriate place to ask. I installed a universal fuel filter in my Evinrudes fuel line. I can see fuel go through it and I like that, maybe will let me see water if some happens to get in there. My...
Hi- I have a 1975 Evinrude 70hp. I just bought the boat a few weeks ago and took it out for the first time. At first it ran kinda rough at idle but cleaned up a little. As I left the dock it climbed fairly well but would not plane and just didn't sound quite right. after about 2 minutes it...