FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am thinking up upgrading my current motor, a 2015 Yamaha 90 hp 4-stroke, with a Yamaha 115 hp 4-stroke and would like to know if it's a simple swap (i..e. same mounting bolts and same overall size - cowling). Part of why I ask is I have a platform on this boat and if the 115 hp is...
Hi. I'm new to this forum and hope I can find answers to questions I have regarding my newest toy. I recently bought a used boat (2015 Hewes) that came equipped with a Garmin GPSmap 741xs. Ever since I bought it I've been experiencing problems on and off with the sonar part of this unit, more...