FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2019 Lund ProV 1875 aluminum deep V boat that is almost 19 feet long. This boat has a 200 hp. motor and a bed trailer. I more often than not fish alone. Getting the boat in the water and going to fish is easy. My problem is loading the boat when I am finished fishing. For the first...