FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just bumping this up again in case anyone has this motor and can help out with photos of recirc system. Currently what I think are the fuel input barbs plumbed together in series from the electric primer valve. Was told the right angle barbs are likely the oil recirc and I currently have those...
Any advice or maybe some photos from someone who has this motor would be awesome! Compression is good in all three cylinders and motor fired right up 1st crank and ran smooth so am hoping the is the last fix for now after doing the water pump, impeller and thermostat.
Hello All!
Thanks for adding me to the forum!
I have to replace the 3/32 fuel line that I believe is the primer line to the crank case. There is one nipple below the fuel pump and then 6 nipples running down the side of the case. I have the schematic which I will attach below but it is not...