FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased a 1966 johnson 9.5 and it doesent seem to be turning RPM like it should. I mounted the engine on a 12 ft john boat so it should not have any problems pushing it . Right now it has a 8 2x9 i was thinking about swapping it for a 8 2x7. I would really appreciate the feed back...