FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok guys this is one to kick around.
Motor got swamped and then "cleaned" out and then run. The carb clogged up and it was brought to me. I have cleaned the carb, installed new impeller, new fuel lines, and put a kit in the fuel pump. Motor started and ran fine from there, never did check top...
I have searched for this and not found anything for it. Now to clairfy this I am not talking about the plug end. At the dist end they have this sleave that slides down the end of the plug wire. My problem is that how do you keep it on the end of the wire. Crimping it just busted it all to...
Ok I know that sounds weird but here is the problem to question.
I have a old 650 merc that has been well used but has great compression. The running of the motor is good but at idle the engine revs like crazy, pop it in gear and it runs good. I just want to get the idle down to a reasonable...