FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Force 9.9 that starts fine without the fuel line from the fuel pump to the carb. It runs until the bowl runs out of fuel. After starting without fuel line we attemped to put the line back on the carb, but as soon as it makes contact with the carb the engine dies. The fuel pump is...
I have a 9.9 Gamefisher that seems to slow down after about 10 sec at full throttle. If you let off and resume to full throttle it is fine for another 10 sec or so. Any ideas???
I recently purchased a 93 Procraft 180V and have been having trouble with the trolling motor batteries. The batteries are not wired in a series but I have a run/charge switch on the bow. I understand the process of the swich except for what happens in the neutral or center position. The motor...
I have a 1992 Force 9.9 that ran fine all last year after having points replaced. Would not start this year. Finally got the motor to start today, but only at full throttle (disconnected the linkage to allow). The motor runs fine but will not idle down to shift into gear. It dies upon idling...