FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The "choke" set up on my current motor basically just shoots a shot of fuel into the intake? I'm not sure what style that is called but I should be on the lookout for a electric primer valve set up then?
Thank you for that knowledge. I was thinking similarly. I believe what I need to find is simply a 30/35 carb with the same choke setup as mine. Steal the carb, intake and possibly timing and ill be set. Now I need to figure what years used the same choke setup as mine.
Hey All
Im new to the forum and im sorry if im beating a dead horse here but I am working on converting my 1993 Johnson 20hp (J20CRLETS) to the 30/35 carb and intake. I could really use some help figuring out what years are compatible. I have read through every forum I can and most of the...