FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know what the pitch is on the Volvo DPS- F6 props? I know they are progressive edge props..
Are they matched pitch from and rear props or different. I have searched everywhere and found very little. Someone said they were around a 24 pitch on both???
I am kicking myself now as I...
Hey guys...
I can not seem to figure out where my mph and rpms went.
I have a 5.7L Volvo Penta GS and a VP duopro. When I first got the boat last year it ran smoothly to about 4800-4850rpms at wide open. Trimmed just right I would see 60-61 on the speedo.
I've noticed this year I am only...
Hey guys,
I recently changed my plugs and made the mistake of going with champion plugs. When I pulled the original plugs (AC delco) I noticed and was VERY surprised to see the gaps between .043 to .048.
I called my local boat mechanic and and researched online. All i found and told was .035...
If anyone with a 206/226 is looking for a rose wood dash panel i have one that I never used/replaced. It is the main dash panel.
PM me if interested.
I recently put it on ebay as well. i know a lot of guys are looking for cobalt parts and they are next to impossible to find....
Hey guys, I am looking to put a tower on my 2004 Cobalt 226.
I've looked at all of them and I really like the look of the Assault tower. I have seen several Samson towers and they are sweet (especially the switchblade tower) but no way am I spending that much on a tower.
How do you like this...