FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2004 Bayliner 175 w/3.0 Mericrusier motor. I have had to replace the starter 3 times since putting it in the water in April. What is causing the starter to go out like this?..I am totally stumped!!!!
I have a 2004 Bayliner 175 3.0 mericruiser motor. I have no power going to anything in the dashboard guages or to the ignition switch. I do however have power from the battery to the starter but none from the starter to the ignition solenoid. any help would be appreciated.