FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am new to working on 2stroke outboards but tried some basic diagnoses so far. Motor cut off at WOT on the lake and I got towed to dock. Motor would barely crank over when I tried to restart. Took out battery charged over night and next day installed. Motor cranked over normal and even started...
I am new to the forums and I am having a problem with a lower unit seal on my force. It is a seal on the Housing cover that has a bellows on the shift rod. It is # 23 on the diagram I posted. I cannot find or get my hands on this seal anywhere. I tried local boat shops, ebay and internet. Any...