FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there and thank you for letting me join. I was an auto mechanic for many years and have worked on several boats with I/O drives. I have a 1989 Ford OMC this time with the 5.0 Ford 2 bbl carb with only 55 hours on it and it appears they tried to winterize it and didnt do a very good job. I...