FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everybody. I bought my first bought, a broken 1986 Baretta w/ a Mercruiser 120.
I know the coupler in the engine is bad as the wood the lower mount connects to is rotted away causing the bad engine alignment.
I have removed the outdrive on the boat, and everything on the inboard but the...