FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes I have a 2bank that I'll have connected to both batteries so I can start her right up the following morning or next time I take her out. But yes I agree, I think leaving it directly on batt#2 is the better idea so #1 will always be enough to start the motor.
That is what I'm also hearing. I don't know what the main difference is, but personally I feel like leaving it wired directly to the deep cycle battery is better so I know for a fact that when I am parked and play music (leaving it on both or changing it to #2) I can still start the boat up and...
Hello everyone,
First off, this is my first boat so I'm new to a majority of this stuff, and I have done plenty of research on the topic and have seen so many different opinions on what the better option is which is why I am asking this question again.
The boat I own is a 2002 Reinell, 1...