FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That's getting beyond my paygrade, lol. If I could find hubs that take bearing number LM67048 for both inner and outer, I would be in good shape. That is my old hubs and they are so worn out that the races are not tight and the oil seal can be pushed in by hand.
The current one has mismatched hubs and nobody seems to be able to match up a set that will fit. Maybe I need some dial micrometers and take some accurate readings. The pinion has some fair bumps and bruises but if I could find hubs I would be okay. The old ones are so worn that the seals...
Just bought a Homemade "registered boat trailer, but it needs a new axle. having major issues finding one to match up with it. The one that was on it has outdated hubs and can't find matching ones anywhere. tried every place you can think of including e-trailer etc.
So looking to tuck a new axle...