FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Mr. Mushroom,
I just went thru the same thing only I have a single axle Eagle tailer. Same boat as well... 18' Sea Ray 4.6 Signature series.
I know this issue has been beat to death, but here is my 2 cents...
My issue is the belts in the tires keep breaking. I have had this boat for...
Hello Everyone,
I think I am going to purchase a pair of JL M650 Speakers for our boat. I plan on building a "box" to put these in so we can place the boxes anywhere in the boat we want, mainly setting them up on the sunpad to hear the music in the water... any ideas or suggetions on how big...