Recent content by pspagna

  1. P

    97 Johnson 130 Tilt banging when going up and down

    Has a new steering cable and tube was greased. The noise is coming from the bottom pin where the bracket on the transom rotates where the pump is.
  2. P

    97 Johnson 130 Tilt banging when going up and down

    Hello, Has anyone ever had the issue of the tilt banging at certain intervals going up and down. Seems to tilt ok, can go all the way up and down but pretty bad sound at times. Seems to be when transom bracket is tilting. Reservoir is full. Any ideas? Thank you
  3. P

    Kill Switch Lanyard

    Ok thank you
  4. P

    Kill Switch Lanyard

    Thank you for your reply. I am very new to this? Where is the switch?
  5. P

    Kill Switch Lanyard

    I have a 1997 seaswirl 170 with a johnson 130 on it. While the boat is running if I pull the lanyard that is supposed to shut off the boat, it doesn't do anything and the boat keeps running. The lanyard does not even have to be connected to start the boat. Any ideas on how to start...
Top