FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm a new owner of Suzuki DT15. How much oil I have to give to 10 liters of petrol? I'm giving now 2,5dcl on 10l of petrol. Is that to much?
Thank you for the answers!
Greetings from Slovenia
Hi!
I have big problems with finding right parts for my Suzuki DT15 serial number 00582-385213 (it's NOT 01582-...). I checked the serial number at Brownspoint.com ( http://store.brownspoint.com/dt15.asp ) that contains detailed Micro-Fiche parts listings for the Suzuki Outboard models and...