FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is my part
This is the ebay auction. If i read it, it says motor, but photo shows just the hydrolic pump...
Ebay auction # 160702986813
If you google search the OMC numbers it interchanges with they all show pump AND motor. This is a great deal! Can anyone confirm this? I contacted...
Water flow via bunny ears to exhaust....
It just doesn't look right. Check out my videos.
http://youtu.be/2ujRDVKqY2I
http://youtu.be/caVeMQn1XqI
I checked the impeller and its still suppl and new. Not warn in the slightest! .
Let me know what you think please.
Prinler
When I winterized my boat I was unable to turn over motor. Coil wire. It never started and I was freezing so I said screw it. Poured antifreeze in all the water tubes used starter to move water threw... So today I opened
Boat and checked oil, was really high. I drained it and it's not water...
I purchased a "Trim pump/Tilt" motor. When i looked at my setup its different. My hydrolic pump is baby blue and the motor is more of a cap with a rotor inside. Looks like this.
What do i replace this with? I purchased something that looks like this....
I need your help to get this up for...
So i got the boat opened up. Started her up. Everything A-OK..... oh wait whats this water leaking from.... SHOOOOT Stupid $%& Boat.
My Manifold decided it doesnt like the welding i did on it last year.
Im in the market to price some newer manifolds but i cant seem to find any. Even ebay has...
I call all these websites looking for answers while im looking for a new block for my 3.8L V6 229. I found a reman 229 for $1900 longblock... or $450 out of a running car.
Half the people i ask tell me i can leave the motor as is. bolt on the manafolds, intake, pully's and it will work fine for...
I own a 1982 seaswirl, It has this stupid 3.8l V6 with a blown block. I need to know what my options are if i plan to use the outdrive i have in there now. been looking everyplace for a 3.8l V6 everyplace. I keep finding these 4.3 vortec v6 and they look like they will hook up to my headers and...
Plate says:
OMC Stern Drive
Model 382stmrcn g or c
SN: j 750040
I see a plate on the black thing sticking out the back but i cant read anything.
Can you tell me anything about the motor? The block is cracked inside the valley and i need to find a new one. So far i have pulled these numbers off...
I just purchased a boat. 1982 Sea Swirl. The old owner was a budget owner and towed his boat with a car and didnt cover it or take much care of the motor. I would like to get the motor ready asap for the lake or river here in barstow area but i have never dove into boat motors much. Not sure of...