FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased a boat with a 1988 (I think) serial number G1015259 - 40 hpVRO. The owner lost the key and made a quick change to the switch to sell it so he could get a new key - It almost works. It will crank if you don't push the key in to choke it. I have the original switch and the new one...
I have an '89 Pro 50 I lent to my best friends son to take out to practice for the Mark's Outdoors Tournament on Lay Lake outside Birmingham, AL and he undoubtedly blew the head gasket. I'm not upset, it could happen to anyone, just sorry it made for an unpleasant trip for him. It was running...