FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Volvo AQ125/270 on an '85 Capri. The rubber bellows broke between the exhaust manifold and the tube that goes to the outdrive. When I went to replace the two tubes do not line up by over an inch. When I look at the front of the engine the FW cooling tank is not level, nor is the...