FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 25hp evinrude overheated this weekend. I did not realize that it was over heating untill it was too late. got so hot it melted some of the cables and wires and some other plastic parts. Also melted the recoil starter mounts. It had a new impeller with only a few hours on it. I am not...
What do you call this type of boat? I was fixing this boat up and wanted to see what others were doing with them. I tried searching the internet but did not see any boats like this. I know these are fairly common boats as I see them around. I just dont know what they are called.
It has the...