FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know this may not help but I wanted to share a similar situation I was going through, my 03 3.0 would blow it's key switch fuse the second I turned key to power, tried to start, or sometimes a few seconds after getting running. It ended up being the shift interrupt wire smashed in between the...
Did you end up doing your bellows and or gimbal yet? I have an 03 bayliner 185 with a 3.0, I've only owned for 3 years and I've done a lot of engine and lower maintenance but nothing on the bellows or Bell housing yet. I'm guessing it's all original so probably time. Watching and reading as much...