FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
Need a little help. I have a 1997 SeaRay that I am considering trading for a 1994 Chris Craft 237 BR with a 7.4 Volvo-Penta drive. I'm love my boat but am only considering trading because I want more room and power. The owner of the boat wants something smaller so this may work well. I...
Hello, I have a 1997 SeaRay with a 3.0L mercruiser w/ a Alpha 1 drive. I think it is a Gen II. I broke my throttle control and I am now wondering if I should buy a new 3000 control or go with a 4000 control. My question is that I am not sure if I can go from a 3000 to a 4000 control w/o changing...
Hello, I have a question regarding my engine install. I rebuild my 3.0 140 mercruiser last year and am finally trying to align the engine. I understand the concept of how to align it by raising or lowering the engine due to the grease marks on my alignment tool but my problem come when I have...