FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My merc 5.0 just started missing at full throttle. I,ve had fuel problems with this boat before. I was told the lines were not ethanol resitant. Had the fuel lines changed and the tank sumped and carb cleaned. I, m going to change the filter tomorrow and see what happens. Boat was running great...