FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I ran into a new problem today. I was out on the lake and went to turn off the motor (125 Mercury outboard) and it would not stop. I disconnected the batery and it still kept running. I reconnected the battery, it chugged a few times and stopped (the key was in the off position). Is this a...
I have a 2000 24' Fisher Pontoon and I use it on Alum Creek Lake in Ohio. I'm embarrassed to say that I lost my ladder. Its at the bottom of the lake. It was a folding 4 step ladder and I can't find any replacements. It has a 12" diameter from the center of the holes. Fisher boats (Rinker) don't...