FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Not seeing any excess oil in bilge or water and fluid is constant even though I'm working the buttons up down hoping it will free up. Almost sounds like when you hit the limit and it won't go further sound.
Ran great in driveway. 1st time out went up and down a few times and then just makes a whining noise ,like when it's pinned all the way.
New pump motor last year, noticed a leak at the piston, line loose. but I thought I fixed it then. Fluid ,full doesn't seem milky but I don't know if I...
1988 mercruiser 3.7L mcm224 165hp
470
I cannot find the torque specs for exhaust elbow to transom . 4 bolts. I have a clymer manual and everything else is there.
Also I removed a metal gasket from the riser to manifold and the replacement came as a composite/paper one what gives? Will this...