FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All:
I want to drain and replenish my lower unit oil on my 1998 Mariner 125hp motor. Does anyone know the correct capacity to fill it to. Also, can you run the procedure by me, as far as draining and refilling the correct way. I see the lower drain hole and the upper fill hole, but there...
Hi:
I have a 1998 Mercury Mariner 125 hp ouboard motor. The NGK plugs that are currently installed are: BPH-N-10. Does anyone know the number of the NGK surface-fire plug that is the equivalent? I believe it starts with BU.
Thanks,
Fred
Hi All:
I just purchased a 1998 Procraft 170Dc bass boat. It has a 125hp Mariner on it. I haven't seached yet, but hitting the horn switch on the console produces nada. Does anyone know where the horn is mounted. This will give me a heads-up before I crawl under the consoles this weekend...