FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Quick question. I am replacing the stainless steel rubrail on my 310.
It is a 3/4" but I have no clue if it is 1/4" or 5/16" wide.
Thanks for any feedback!
I am trying to replace my rusted out LM360(Engine), 4417063(center riser manifolds).
Without having to give my kidney's to buy 4 of them, any ideals where I can find them as either salvage or used? Market seems to be going for about $400 each and that doesn't even include the riser....
Any...
HELP!
I have a stern drive on my 1986 Contessa Command Bridge that is not going into gear.
Plain and simple, how do I figure out what stern drive goes with my 260v engine?
Everything is original stock.
Thanks for any feedback...