FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have finally thrown in the towel and purchased a new O/B 2012 Suzuki 70hp four stroke. My previous engine was a 2001 DF70 Suzuki. I am curious if I am able to use my old prop? I do not know the manufacture, however stamped on the prop is 13-1/4X18 and it is stainless steal. Also I have tried...
Fired my "new to me" Suzuki up and after about 5-7 minutes the warning buzzer went off (about every 5-7 seconds) The tach had not lights light up so I turned the boat off and decided to charge the battery, checked the oil, the water pump, cleaned the telltale hole, and after that i fired up the...
I just purchased a 1974 Boston Whaler paired with a 70 Suzuki (4 stroke) and wanted to add a kicker. The reason for the kicker is simply as a back up plan in the event the 70hp goes out. I would like to have both engines (4 strokes) and was curious what would be the minimum hp I can get away...
Just joined today (again) I was a member about 4-5 years ago and really enjoyed the site and helpful information so generously handed out. I cannot remember my old email (US Navy email with 25 letters and numbers) so I opted to start a new account. I am getting ready to purchase a 1973 17'...