FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
There is no fire to plugs or coil paks.. How can I check fire before these? I'm getting it from switch to motor then somewhere in motor to coils there's no fire.?
I understand, but I'm no mechanic of any kind, that's why I've posted here. I AM capable of checking and changing things out...just didn't know what to check next.
Ok, will check it all. I just didn't know what to even check with out replacing unnecessary stuff.
Ya know what BOAT stands for?
Bust out another thousand!!! I can't do that..thank you.
Long story short, bought boat 2 months ago after sitting for 2 years. Took out a couple times , did pretty good. Found I was having to choke it after running for a while, it appeared to get hot and cool off and restart way later, then one day it just cut off going down lake at mid throttle...