FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I am wanting to be able to charge from my '90s 8hp Johnson short shaft (dont ask me the model Number as I don't know, prevous owner replaced the clamp plate with one off a 4hp so it has a 4hp model number on it!!)
I was thinking about replacing the Stator from a Sailmaster 8hp as that...